Farewell 2014


This has been a year full of highs and lows.  We celebrated the birth of our sweet baby girl.  We (or mostly I) mourned as we moved across the country.  We've had adventures, challenges and lots and lots of fun.

One of my biggest regrets from this past year is getting super behind here in this virtual space.  I love writing and I love recording what is going on in ours lives.  Sometimes it's super helpful (like when I need to look back and see when to start solids or how we did sleep training) but mostly I just enjoy having it as a reference.  

Because I'm WAY more OCD than I ever realized growing up, I feel like I have to "catch up" on the neglected moments.  Then I get overwhelmed and so I don't do it at all!

So I'm excited to turn the page to tomorrow.  It's a new year.  A new beginning.  A fresh start.  I'm WAY more excited about the new year than I have been in the past.  Maybe I'm just happy to be finished with the last month or so.  Or maybe it's just a fun thing to anticipate.  Regardless I am enjoying setting aside time to make goals and plan for this year.  I've also been thinking and praying about what my "word" for 2015 is.  I think I've finally landed on something but I'll share that in another post.

I will be catching up on Kelsey Jane's posts because I want to make sure I am recording her milestones etc.  So get ready for lots of that sweet face!!

Looking forward to 2015!!!  I hope you and your family have a wonderful new year!!!

Comments

Popular Posts