Interview with a 4 Year Old

Last year I asked Stafford these questions on his birthday.  I love seeing how his answer and comprehension have changed over the last year.  Some of them are so funny!


1. What's your favorite color? yellow & green

2. What's your favorite toy? trains, airplanes & buses
3. What's your favorite fruit? blueberries


4. What's your favorite TV show? Mighty Machines
5. What's your favorite thing to each for lunch? PB & Jelly, pickles
6. What's your favorite game? Gogogolaugh (best described as chasing, laughing, wrestling)


7. What's your favorite snack? chocolate chip granola bars
8. What is your favorite animal? shark, walrus, whale


9. What's your favorite song? ABC song and Gac-Goon


10. What's your favorite book? Team Umizoomi
11. Who is your best friend? Vivian, Kaiser, Ethan, Jonathan, Lamar & Sheila
12. What's your favorite thing to do outside? Play with Vivian


13. What's your favorite drink? Lemonade
14. What do you take to bed with you at night? a lot of animals
15. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cheeros


16. What do you like to eat at birthday parties? ice cream cake

17. What do you want to be when you grow up? fireman, construction worker (mountain climber)
18. What would you do if you were invisible? have fun with Vivian & Kaiser


19. I am very proud because...I clean up my mess
20. I am afraid of...monsters.
21. Name one thing you are good at.  Finding crabs & turtles


22. What does it mean to be a good friend? Take turns with toys and share.  Play with each other
23. What's your favorite part of the day? breakfast, lunch & dinner...when we wake up

24. Describe your best day ever.  Vivian coming to my house.  Playing with Reed.  Read books.  Cleaning room


25. Describe your favorite hobby.  I like to have fun!

26. Climbing is...cats and dogs climb.  I do know how to.
27. I wish there were a law that said...Have fun at the Frog & Kiwi.


28. What makes you feel sad?  Pushing.  When Vivian doesn't want to play.
29. What makes you feel happy? Playing with Vivian, Waking up


30. Pretend you could fly.  Where would you go? TN & KY
31. Where do you want to go on vacation? TN & IL & MN


32. If you could pick another name what would it be?  Stafford-bafford


33. What is your favorite thing to do with Mama & Daddy? go for a walk


34. What would you say about Jesus? I love Jesus.  I like to pray and read with him.  He gives us new people when we go new places.

It's very funny to hear what he has to say.  I can definitely tell that his answers reflect what is one his mind when I ask him the questions.  During this time he was very concerned about having a playdate with his friend Vivian before we moved.  So he talks about her a lot.  He always REALLY likes her :)

The only answers I was really surprised about were his favorite book (he said Team Umizoomi which is a search and find book.  He likes that one but I wouldn't have guessed he would say that. I was also surprised he said lemonade was his favorite drink.  We must have had it recently because it isn't something he has often.  I looked back at his answers from last year and he mentioned lemonade in them also!!!  So funny!

I love what he said about Jesus and being a good friend.  And his favorite hobby is definitely having fun!!

Loving life with 4 year old S-man.  Can't wait to see what he says when he is five!








Comments

Popular Posts