31 Days of......


I'll be the first to admit that I HATE being the NEW girl.  But I'm determine to make the best of it this time around and I want to push myself to get out there are enjoy this awkward in between stage as much as possible.

Blogging has basically been on the back burner for me for the last year for three reasons.  S-man, Reedster and KJ.  I would love to say that I have devoted all the time I didn't spend blogging to taking fabulous care of them and being a model parent.  If I said that I would have to change my theme to 31 Days of Delusion.  Honestly I have wasted more time in the last year I think than ever before.

So in true Laura fashion I'm coming to this space for accountability.  I find that I work well having spread all my struggles over the internet.  I don't want to let my blog down.  

So....in the next 31 days my goals are to...

-write every day about being the NEW girl
-write everyday about how God is making me NEW
-limit my "screen time" daily
-focus on my REAL life instead of a virtual one

Guys this was hard.  It was hard to admit that I'm a little addicted to being online.  To my phone.  To being constantly entertained.  But it's true.

Also, I don't really want to face the fact that I'm the NEW girl again.  I'm not good at meeting people.  I'm not good at meeting with God. Mostly I just want to crawl online and scroll through pictures of "home" while I drink Diet Dr. Pepper and eat cookies.

However those things are OLD news and we are out with the old and in with the NEW!!!  I'm not really sure how this plays out in real life yet.  But I'll be sure to update you along the way,

So follow along!  Want to make some NEW changed in your life too?  Or maybe you are being forced to like me!?  Would love to hear your thoughts and even pray for you as you tackle NEW!

Here's to 31 Days of Being NEW!

Comments

  1. I'd comment on what you said but I'm too busy thinking about how awesome Dr Pepper and cookies would taste right now. ; ) It is hard to be the new girl! This will be a great post topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooo know the pain of being New in Town - and I am not good at meeting new people either. Looking forward to reading your series!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts