Are You Ready?


This has kind of become my mantra over the past year or so.  It started with losing my baby weight.  I kept reminding myself that if I never started I would never reach my goal.  It was hard and sometimes I wanted to quit but I was so proud of myself when I lost it all!

Now....it's my business mantra.

I never saw myself as a business owner.  And I kind of thought owning a business might be easy.  I mean...who wouldn't want to buy coffee or costume jewelry or makeup?  But business owners work really really hard!  And my respect for them has skyrocketed in the last few months.

Four months ago I took the plunge and decided to join Rodan + Fields.  It's a skincare company created by the Doctors who created Proactiv.  And it's amazing.  I'm contributing to our family's bottom line again all while working from home in very limited hours (most of the time in my pjs).

In addition to loving the business I really do love the products.  We use 3 of the 4 regimens in our house regularly.  Unblemish for acne.  Redefine for my daily skincare and Soothe for the boys' struggle with eczema.  My skin is clearer, younger looking and my boys aren't itchy and red!  I also have a weekly date with my Macro (hello, amazing!!).  It's like taking a trip to the spa!

This is the perfect time of year to step out and give this business or these products a try.  Struggling with acne?  Dullness?  Wrinkles?  Fine lines?  Redness?  We have something to help!!
  I would love to help you find the best product to address your needs.

Want to give the business a try?  I would love to help you get started.  It is SO easy to be successful when you have such amazing products to represent!

Email me at laura_euler@yahoo.com with questions!

Comments

Popular Posts