Baked Mushrooms


This is one of my favorite recipes.  It's easy and it's super rich and yummy.  If you aren't a mushroom fan this might convert you!

1 pound of mushrooms
1/2 stick of butter
2 tsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp onion powder
1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped

Melt the butter and mix in the rest of the ingredients.  Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes in a 9x13 pan.  Serve warm.

The original recipe calls for an entire stick of butter but that kind of makes me feel like Paula Deen.  You can experiment with it and see what you think. 

I like to serve these with small toasted bread kind of like a bruschetta.  You could also serve it with steak or chicken as a side.  I also like to top a baked sweet potato with these.  Yum!

I hope you enjoy these mushrooms as much as we do!

Comments

  1. Found you from Dawn's Disaster. I'm a military wife, too. Looking forward to more of your posts. But I'm not a mushroom fan. I'll have to look through your recipes for something else! ;-)

    ~Michiko
    www.theressomethingaboutmichiko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mushrooms like this!!! Your recipe sounds delicious! So happy you shared it at the Tuesday To Do Party!
    Smiles!
    Jami
    www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts