WIWW

I managed to capture 3 outfits this week.

Outfit 1

I really like to fill my closest with staples and then use accessories to mix things up. You can find great deals on scarves at stores like TJMAXX or Marshalls.

My jeans are new ( hello smaller size--whoohoo!) from LOFT. I don't consider myself "curvy" per say but I really like the fit of these curvy boot cut jeans. Sweater & shirt also Loft. I wish you could see my super sparkly Nine West shoes better but I guarantee they will be showing up in future posts. Another awesome outlet bargain. Silver or grey shoes are my go to. They go with everything!!

Outfit 2
Clearly I've been shoe shopping. The Nine West neon flats are as bright in person as you think they are. My husband got a laugh but I think they are fun! They are made of a rain boot type material so they are perfect for these wet spring days when I need a pop of color! Skinnies & top are...duh duh dug...Loft.

Outfit 3
Love this!! This mustard shrug comes from my favorite store Handpicked. I've paired it with a navy t and dark Seven7 jeans. Shoes are Target. I've been living in these shoes! They are Toms-ish but much cheaper. I bought a neutral color and they go with everything. Gold chain necklace is also Handpicked.

I included a close up of my scarf and new haircut/color. I need to be better about maintaining and doing my hair. My sister always says that your hair is worth spending money on because you wear it every single day. It's your everyday accessory! So I am working on that! You also can't see them but I have on cute vintage earrings from Parisienne Girl Designs. Check her out on etsy or Facebook!!

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy!











Comments

  1. Cute yellow shoes but I'm not sure I could pull them off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute!! I love shopping at the LOFT. I think half my closet is from there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts