For the Love of Dish Washing


 Let's face it.  Lots of things that we do we do because we have to.  I looked at the pile of dishes at our house today and asked Peter when our maid was coming.  As fun as it was consuming the massive lobster dinner that we enjoyed, the dishes piled up quickly!  We live in an older house and our dishwasher is tiny.  Our dinner dishes don't even fit in the dishwasher so I do a lot of dishes by hand.  Growing up my Mom loved doing dishes so I'm trying to embrace that part of homemaking. I have to admit I enjoy it a little bit.  I have a beautiful garden window and I'm thankful for the sunlight that comes streaming through every once in a while here during the winter!

As part of the Influenster program I was sent 3 samples of the new Palmolive Fresh Infusions dishwasher liquid.  The first thing I noticed was the streamlined design.  I don't have a large kitchen and it is lacking in counter space.  So I love that the bottles are small and pretty!  Who wants to display neon colored liquid in an enormous bottle?

Each of the scents smell fantastic.  My favorite is the Lime & Basil but I would gladly use the Lemon Thyme or Ginger White Tea any day!  I love things that smell good and these had a fresh clean scent without being overly powerful.

The dishwashing liquid is thinner than most but still gets the job done!  It is also extremely gentle on your hands as well.  I'll definitely be purchasing more of this great product and encourage you to check it out as well!!

Palmolive & Influenster provided me with this great product to review.  Thoughts are all my own and I was not compensated or required to post a positive review.

Comments

  1. Great review. I'll have to try some of this.
    New GFC follower and inviting you to Meet & Greet, a hop open until Monday night. =0)
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts