January Sponsors and Swappers

Hi friends!

Just wanted to take a quick moment to introduce you to my sponsors for this month!  I'd love for you to take a moment to visit their great blogs!!

Button-200

Photobucket
Hi! I'm Mary. I am a stay at home mom of year old twins. I am writing this blog to share the wild ride that is twindom and the adventures we have. From fun trips to rainy days at home, there is never a dull moment!

Mary is excited about the new link-up she's having on her blog each Wednesday.  It's called Little Wonders Wednesday and it's a place for you to tell all about your little wonders!!  We all love to have a space to share our babies!  Make sure you check it out each Wednesday!!

i'm a wifey, mama and sinner saved by grace.
coffee, bold color, hip-hop, paper, books and cupcakes strike my fancy.

Hannah blogs at Happy Days and also has an etsy shop by the same nap.  She sells oh-so fabulous jewelry and lots of her jewelry proceeds benefit missions.  Check it out!!


Also make sure you check out my swappers!
125x125_buttonLogo_buttonHooahandhiccups_button4Button150x150100Girls_button_10-19
Image100_x_100button2

Comments

  1. Hi! Just stopping by from the Mom's Monday Mingle blog hop! New follower on your lovely blog, would love to have you stop by my blog sometime and follow back if you like.

    xoxo,
    Melissa @ thisgirlslifeblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts