Day 21--Savor Today

We have some behind the scenes stuff going on at our house right now.  It still isn't blog approved but I can say that everything is ok.  Regardless it has been challenging and we still have some uncertainty in our future.

If I have learned one thing from being a wife and a mom and a military family it is this.....

savor today.

And that is the very reason why my house isn't the cleanest.  My magazines are piled on the coffee table with hopes for naptime reading.  And sometimes I just don't get a shower.

Sometimes it is best to just cuddle with the baby.  Who knows when the big guy will stop napping and we'll stop getting our afternoon alone time.

Sometimes it's just best to leave the dishes and wrestle with the Little Guy.  Better yet?  Watching Daddy wrestle.  Laughter and giggles fill the room.  And sometimes afterward my face hurts because I'm smiling so much.

Sometimes you just need to take that vacation.  Read that book.  Extend that bedtime.  Because you really never know what tomorrow will bring.  It might be something that will change your life forever.  It might mean you never get the chance to do that thing you've been meaning to do.

So savor today!!



Comments

Popular Posts