Catching Up-The Friends Version

Lately it seems like I've been super busy doing nothing.  We've only been back a week and already our trip homes seems like ages ago!  We had SUCH a good time and I have a lot of pictures I want to post and share!

Here are a few of my favorites.  I got to see quite a few of my favorite people from Charleston and Kentucky while we were home.  My roommate Lauren drove all the way to Chattanooga to meet up with us at the late.  Megan drove from Indiana to Lexington and Rachel & Kyle drove from Connecticut!  We also got to see Lexington and Chattanooga friends as well.  It was wonderful!

I managed to get in very few pictures while we were home but here are some with my sweet friends!


Meeting up with Gina...I really only see her as an excuse to eat donuts 


Hanging out with my roomie Lauren at the lake


My oldest friend....we've been besties for a LONG time


So excited to finally get to see this one!  We live on opposite coasts and that makes getting together challenging!  

I feel so blessed to have had time with each of these special girls!!

Comments

Popular Posts