Friday Favorites

It is once again time for my favorite Instagram pics!  You can follow us at Storybook_Reality!


We went to the zoo for an exclusive "members only:" night.  Free carousel ride?  Yes please!  We had way more fun than it looks in this photo.  Little Guy kept saying "wheee" everytime the horse went up and down.


Here's my little heartbreaker.  I already shared him once this week but I just love this photo of him.  This is one of those outfits that I wish I had bought in every size for the next 3 years!

So excited to finally receive our water table in the mail!

And clearly someone has no idea how this things is supposed to work.  I changed his clothes 2 times today because I kept finding him sitting down IN the water!!

I wish you could hear this little guy coo!  He gets in his play mat and coos the whole time!  I think he sounds like a little cat.  Regardless it is ADORABLE!!!!

According to the Little Guy this is the breakfast of champions.  23 month old champions that is.  I offered oatmeal and cheerios.  He requested peas and macaroni.  This was our compromise.

The Littlest Guy is ALL smiles when Daddy is around.  He seriously doesn't stop!

Love this cute little boy!

Melt my heart.  My sweet big boy who is almost two!  I can't believe it!!  Here we are getting ready to enjoy our ride on the carousel.  He has my heart!!!

Hope you had a wonderful week!!!

Comments

Popular Posts