This Week's Favorites



Here is my picture for the week!  Yay, I've made it two weeks!!  I'm determined to pick up the camera a little bit more this week.  And I can't wait to get home and edit this one a tad.  But regardless loving my sweet Little Guy's smile and hairdo!

Have you tried this delicious snack?  Obsessed might not be a strong enough word at our house.  They are supposed to be eaten on salad, kind of a crouton substitute, but they are oh-so good as a snack!  I was first introduced to these chips on a missions trip to the Dominican Republic.  After 7 days of showering with pigs (that story is for another day) and eating beans and rice one of the girls busted these out of her bag.  It's taken a few years but you can now get them at your neighborhood Walmart.  When the Big Guy is at home we might or might not go through a bag of these at a time.


Ok, I don't know how "natural" these little nuggets are from Florida's Natural but regardless they are yummy!  They taste like a mixture of jelly beans and fruit snacks.  Plus I like it that they come in multiple flavors.  And there are about 40 little pieces in each packet.  The more pieces there are the longer it takes to eat....which is great when you have a toddler. 


On these chilly winter days I have been enjoying hot apple cider.  That fits along the likes of this "everything fruit flavored tastes amazing"' pregnancy.  Plus I figure indulging in that is a little better than my other craving....buttercream filled donuts.

TRENCH COAT WITH A TWIST

My sister in law is a cute dresser and she gets about 75 catalogs a week.  She buys things from places I've never heard of.  Today the Sundance catalogue came in the mail.  I seriously wanted everything in it!  The shoes, bags and clothes are adorable.....and seriously out of my price range!  Here are a few of my favorites....

BUTTEFLY GARDEN HENLEY

NEW ROCKY POINT ONE PIECE

NEUTRAL BOOTS FOR SPRING & SUMMER

RALEIGH BAG

AUTUMN BELT

Isn't it all so cute?!

Stylish in Stripes
At our house we love anything red, white and blue and especially stuff that has airplanes.  Loving Gymboree's newborn line right now!  Helicopters are cute too!  I shouldn't be as happy as I am that my boys are being born in different seasons but I never need an excuse to shop!

Speaking of new babies....so excited to welcome little Nolan into the world!!  Congratulations to our friends on the birth of baby boy number two!!

Please tell me you noticed my amazing new banner and blog look!  My friend Amber from Click.Pray.Love. helped me out and I am super excited about it!!  You can now find me on Pinterest AND Facebook (I know!  So awesome!).  Thanks for following!!

friday favorite things | finding joy
project 52 p52 my3boybarians.com

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing! I am going to have to try the snap pea crisps for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found so many favorites this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great week! Love those boots you shared. And what is cuter than a baby in a bathtub?! So happy you joined my 52 Faces project!! I'll be looking forward to seeing your sweet baby boy grow over the next 50 weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts