My Digital Native

I love these photos! They are so representative of our life right now.  Our phone is our line to Daddy and Little Guy knows how to use it!




Here he is watching "TD" aka videos of himself.  He thinks they are SO funny!  He especially loves the ones where he is laughing, wrestling with Daddy or one of the tiger at the zoo.  He will sit there FOREVER and watch my phone!


I tried my best to get one where he was looking but again, I'll be remembering this age as the "I refuse to look at the camera Mama because I'm too busy" age!



Photobucket

Comments

  1. That little guy definitely brings a smile to my face!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that stage very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!

    Thank you for linking up with Wild & Wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts