On Being Behind....

I always seem to be behind.  I'm not sure how I missed the "on time" gene since both of my parents have double doses of it but it seems to skip a generation.  Poor Peter!  He is stuck with a perpetually late wife.  I was listening to the local country music station the other day and the song "Waiting on a Woman" came on.  The words are both catchy and true....that most guys spend their time waiting on a woman. 

It seems no matter what I try I still can't catch up or be on time!  If I set my alarm then I push snooze an extra time.  If  I'm up early anyway I somehow manage to fill my morning and when it is time to walk out the door I still need to pack the diaper bag and put on my makeup.  I've been working on this for the past few years and I will say that way more often than not we are in our church pew before worship begins.  However my parents would tell you that rarely do they receive a birthday card until after the event.  It's an extended party right?!?

All this free time I have since I don't work (kidding!!) seems to fill up quickly!  I had a lot of goals at the beginning of this year and I'm not sure that I will  fulfill all of them the way I imagined.  I was hoping to be a famous photographer by December but clearly that isn't going to happen! Again, kidding.  I was however hoping to improve my skills and I still have time for  that.  If I could ever find time....where does it all go??

In the meantime here are this week's project 365 pictures...

Mmmm Chips & Salsa

We are loving this seasonal corn!

Such a good kitchen helper

Just polished off a Nutrigrain bar

Our "crop box" for the week

I'm driving this car!

Stafford's "Happy Birthday" banner

Comments

Popular Posts