Monday Randomness

1.  In Honor of Fathers

Fathers have such an incredible job.  I am so thankful for my wonderful father and watching my husband as a father.  Our pastor talked yesterday about how overwhelming that must be to have such a perfect example.  Although overwhelming it is also comforting!  One of my favorite things Peter did in preparation for fatherhood was reading this book

.

My favorite thing about this book is how it helps guys understand what they might be dealing with, what the expectant Mama might be dealing with and how the baby is developing.  We all know how different girls and guys are at processing things and I think it is especially helpful for men to know how being pregnant is changing their wives.  Totally recommend this one!!

2. The Perfect House

Does anyone live in their perfect house?  If so I am guessing it isn't a rental.  I know I shouldn't be so picky and I have sometimes complained about the weird things in our house (no coat closet....3 floors) but some things have spoiled me!  I want to back up to woods again, I want 2 living spaces, I want a coat closet....I have to have a fence!!  We're going to be living on the streets in Washington if I can't learn to compromise!!

3. Fashion City

I don't claim to be the most fashionable but I do love clothes and shoes and purses and jewelry.  This fabulous layered look has been in for a few seasons now and here in Charleston it is almost impossible to wear layers.  I am trying to look at the bright side of western Washington's weather.  Jeans everyday.  Scarves without sweater.  Cute jackets.  I can't wait!!

4. In A Fog

On Saturday night this eerie white fog spread throughout the lowcountry.  Only it wasn't fog, it was smoke.  Smoke from the wildfires in northern Florida and Georgia.  Isn't that weird?  I looked it up on the internet because I thought half of Charleston must have been on fire!  It is stuff like that that makes me wonder how anyone can doubt in God's power.  Natural disasters are not to be messed with.  Awesome show of His mighty power and no way for us to control it. 


5. Total Cuteness

Have to leave you with this cheese....I can't get enough of this Little Guy.



Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Comments

  1. Your baby is adorable! I love watching my husband as a father too, its just such a wonderful feeling!

    I'm a new follower from the Alexa Hop. Would love for you to stop by my blog www.mommydigger.com. Also, be sure to check out my giveaway prize pack for Blog Bash 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little guy is so sweet! And I'm with ya about the perfect house. I can be picky, too. My husband and I bought our first one a few years ago and had to compromise a little because it IS our first house. I have a long long list of what we I'd love to have next time around!
    Thanks for sharing!
    I found you via lowercase letters! Hope you have a great evening! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts