Project 365 Week 16 & 17

I've been slacking a little bit on  posting my pictures!  It has been a busy few weeks for us!  Stafford and I traveled to Pennsylvania and we all went to Kentucky last weekend for my 1/2 marathon!  I hope you enjoy these and I'll be updating about our trip soon!



April 17: Cookbooks organized

April 18: oh my!

April 19: My pot garden.  Can't wait to use those yummy herbs!!!

April 20: Daddy & Stafford after running

April 21: Time to lower the mattress

April 22: I love playing with my music table!

April 23: I love standing with the help of my music table!!

April 24: Organizing my spice cabinet

April 25: The paddock at Keeneland

April 26: Does your hometown have a castle??

April 27: I LOVE Lexington....such a gorgeous day in the Bluegrass

April 28: Dessert

April 29: Stafford rocking the seersucker

April 30: Nola is ready to go!

Comments

  1. i remember when i was little i always wanted to live in kentucky. i LOVED horses and i thought that the grass really was blue there! i've never really made it to kentucky though....i went about 5 minutes over the state line just north of clarksville, tn once but that's about it. i have to say that i'm impressed with the castle though. we don't have those in florida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW to your photo from the 26th. That is seriously beautiful! And no, we definitely do not have a castle... though we do have "Castle Hill" which starts just a block from our house and looks out over the whole city! Haha, not quite as impressive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the seersucker!! And of course, the KY pics, but I want to hear about the race

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts