Project 365-Week 12

One of my "goals" for this year was to become a better photographer.  I have to admit that I don't think I've made many strides in that area.  Maybe I had too many things I wanted to accomplish this year.  Somehow life just seems really busy and I never am able to find time to practice.  I know that I need to practice to improve my skills.  Regardless I am still plugging away and trying to take a picture a day or at least 7 shots a week!

March 20: This week is filled with Daddy & Stafford photos.

March 21: Naptime!

March 22: I love this picture....I think.  He looks like such a big boy with his arms crossed...almost like he is sitting there watching TV or something.  I'm not ready for him to be a big boy yet!

March 23: Stafford likes to bury his face in his arms when he is tired.  I was trying to get him to do "push-ups" here.  I wants to crawl so badly!

March 24: I spent the day cleaning out my closet, changing my clothes from winter to summer, and getting rid of anything I know I'll never fit into in the next year.  The picture quality isn't the best but my closet looks fabulous!

March 25: Daddy & Stafford cheering on the CATS!!  Well, Stafford is.  Daddy only cheers for the CATS when his teams aren't playing!

March 26: Stafford playing with his musical table.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts