The Runners

If you go through a baby name book you can see that lots of names being used today were simply ways to describe a person's occupation.  You have Taylor, Mason, Carter, Harper, Hunter and lots of others!  I'm perfectly happy with my new last name.  But if we were living in the days where people were named after what they were doing we'd be "The Runners".  Keep in mind, I didn't say the FAST runners!

Last weekend we went to Myrtle Beach so all four siblings could run in either the marathon or 1/2 marathon.  This isn't the first time they've gotten together to do this.  In 09 all four ran the Air Force Marathon together.  The four siblings could definitely be called "The Fast Runners" but since you add me into the mix the average goes down a bit.  Both of Peter's sisters have qualified for and run the Boston marathon.  Incredible!

Here are some pictures from our super fun weekend in Myrtle Beach! 

Stafford & Schaeffer hanging out

Peter & Steven finishing the marathon

All four siblings

after the race

Stafford's first time in the swimming  pool

Daddy look at me!!

I like this!!  And I love my special swimming trunks from Aunt Heather!

Showing off my styling swimming trunks
Aunt Liz & Stafford

Comments

  1. what a great post! I love his precious swim trunks. how cute! :) I would not be a fast runner either! lol nope. not me! but good for you for trying it! visiting from ifellowship

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is neat that you are all runners. What a cool hobby to share. My siblings and I get together and eat. That is our shared hobby ;D Love the family pics, super cute!

    I found you through the iFellowship blog hop. I am a new follower. Have a blessed week!

    http://socialstudiesmomma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts