Day 17: Shhh...It's a Surprise

I love surprises.  The problem lies in keeping things a surprise.  No this doesn't mean I am going to spill all those deep dark secrets you've told me over the years.  What it means is that you just might get your Christmas present early in this house.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do when Stafford knows his birthday or Christmas are coming.  Then I'll be forced to wait until the holiday actually arrives before giving him his presents.  I don't know if I can handle it!  I LOVE picking presents for people and I LOVE watching them open them. 

Stafford's first Christmas present was no exception to the rule.  I couldn't wait to open this jumper and let him try it out!  In my head I used the excuse that if we waited too long he wouldn't get as much use out of it.  But seriously I just couldn't wait another week!  I'm not sure what he thought about it but he looked cute and when it all comes down to it isn't that all that matters?  He is already smiling for the camera!

Merry Christmas Stafford!!

And a VERY Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to my new nephews (ok they aren't really my nephews but basically they are) Wesley and Lucas!!  I'm still mad at your Doctor who wouldn't come in tomorrow so we could share a birthday!!  Megan & boys are doing great!  Can't wait to share pictures of these little miracle boys!!!

Comments

  1. If he doesn't love it now.....he will. It is still fun to watch Bennett jump in his jump-a-roo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts