Friday Photo Share


My friend Courtney has just started a photography blog to help teach people to take amazing photographs.  Coincidentally I just bought a camera so I could learn to take amazing photographs!
Each Friday you can "share" a picture you have taken using something you've learned on her site.  Other photographers can critique it and help you continue to improve.

This week I'm posting a picture of my adorable niece Nola.  In this picture I used the "rule of thirds" to capture her face when she saw a cat walking through the backyard.

Comments

  1. Laura, this is priceless!!! I love how you left space in the frame for her to look into :O) Great capture and you even got some nice bokeh to the left of her head. Well done!! So glad you joined in the fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Courtney............at least on the space in the front of the frame. It makes you wonder what she is looking at.

    I would say move her back just a little bit more to get her face on the third

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic expression! Love the excitement & nice background bokeh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts