Brag Blog...

I need a brag book for this baby already. Once he arrives I am sure I'll have multitudes of photos that I have an uncontrollable urge to share with everyone I meet. But for now I'll try to contain myself to a few. We've been blessed to be part of a fetal growth research study at MUSC that requires us to get multiple 3-D ultrasounds. I majorly look forward to seeing Baby E up on the big screen. Here are a few of my favorite shots.
February 2010 12 weeks

April 2010, 20 weeks


30 weeks (you can see him smile at 17 seconds)

I can't wait to meet this little guy in person. And I apologize in advance if I catch you on the street and have to show you about 1700 photos. That's what new mommies do!

Comments

  1. Aww, that smile is precious, Laura!! Those are amazing, can't wait to meet this little man!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts